Apple iPhone X orders went live this week and if we listen to MobileTechRoundup uncover #411 we will find out who systematic one.
- More thoughts on a Essential Phone given Kevin bought one
- Matt reviews a Moto X4
- A Google Pixelbook lands during Matt’s house
- Who systematic an iPhone X and how did it go?
- Pixel 2XL fixes for arrangement coming, clicking sound on calls
- Gmail add-ons for a web and Android are super helpful
- Save large on a Samsung SmartThings Link for Nvidia Shield TV
- Google Wi-Fi formula on Matt’s network
- Learn how to build proof gates, circuits and a mechanism around software
Running time: 89 minutes
Listen here (MP3, 85MB)