Another day, another patch to install. This time, it’s iOS 11.2.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Apple describes a patch as follows:
iOS 11.2.2 includes confidence improvements to Safari and WebKit to lessen a effects of Spectre (CVE-2017-5753 and CVE-2017-5715).
Apple says it “recommends” a refurbish “for all users.”
To download a update, go to Settings General Software Update (the elite way, and this approach a patch is usually about 75MB), or bond your iPhone to a mechanism using iTunes and afterwards lift out a refurbish (this is slower and downloads a whole iOS 11.2.2 package, that is several gigabytes, as against to only a smaller update).
- Everything we need to know about charging your iPhone X or iPhone 8
- Can we blow adult your iPhone X/8 by fixation it on a wireless horse pad while it’s charging with a cable?
- The Apple Watch 3 is overwhelming
- USB-C is a sum dumpster glow since we wish it to do too many too fast
- The iPhone X/8’s best underline is one that many people will never get to use