Friday , 27 April 2018
Home >> N >> NEWS >> Report: AI assistants and chatbots benefit traction in a enterprise

Report: AI assistants and chatbots benefit traction in a enterprise

Despite concerns over information remoteness and juvenile technology, AI assistants and chatbots are gaining a foothold among businesses, according to a news from IT veteran network Spiceworks.

The report, that surveyed 529 IT professionals from North America and Europe, showed that 29% of respondents have implemented one or some-more chatbots or intelligent assistants for work-related tasks, or devise to do so this year.

Adoption was aloft for incomparable organizations, that have some-more resources to weigh rising technologies, with 24% regulating AI assistants or chatbots now and 16% set to muster a record this year, for a sum of 40%.

“A lot of businesses are starting to see how these technologies are useful, and given they are some-more widely available, we are saying adoption increase,” pronounced Peter Tsai, Spiceworks comparison record researcher and a author of a report. He added, however, that a record is still “in a infancy.”

close
==[ Click Here 1X ] [ Close ]==