Stay on tip of a latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as singular copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights a best calm from PCWorld.com—the many critical news, a pivotal product reviews, and a many useful facilities and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as good for a desktop and other inscription readers.
In a May issue
In a May emanate we have a lowdown on Intel’s new 6-core Core i9 CPUs, that could pull gaming laptops past 5GHz speeds. We also examination a Ryzen 7 2700X CPU: AMD nails a sequel.
Other highlights include:
- News: Dell’s updated XPS 15 could vanquish a MacBook Pro 15, and news on a destiny of Cortana during Microsoft
- Hades Canyon NUC review: Intel taps AMD’s Radeon Vega graphics for a absolute mini-PC
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX331UN review: An ultraportable laptop with a knack for gaming
- 9.7-inch iPad (2018) review: Apple’s inscription is ‘pro’ adequate for many of us
- Here’s How: How to check for leaks in your VPN
Watch: Multi-colored PC lighting has crept into roughly each difficulty out there—even sound cards and energy supplies. What’s reduction transparent is only how easy it is to build a complement wholly of RGB tools and afterwards concurrently control all of a lighting. So to put it to a test, we’re building a PC that houses as many RGB components as possible. Watch a video.
How to allow and start reading
Subscribers can revisit this page to learn how to entrance PCWorld on any device and start reading a stream emanate right away.
Not a subscriber? With a PCWorld’s subscription, we get entrance to a digital repository on as many inclination as you’d like. Subscribe today!