Chinese smartphone builder OnePlus is all set to announce a latest flagship device, a OnePlus 6 during an eventuality in London on 16 May and in India on 17 May. Ahead of a central launch, a company’s online partner in India, Amazon has announced that a device will be accessible for pre-booking starting from 13 May.
The pre-bookings for a OnePlus 6 will start on 13 May on Amazon India and finish on 16 May, a day a device will be announced in London.
OnePlus has announced a Fast AF sale underneath that users will be means to buy an Amazon India e-gift document value Rs 1,000, that they will be means to use to buy a OnePlus 6 on 21 and 22 May to relief additional benefits.
As partial of a Fast AF sale, users who buy a Rs 1,000 e-gift label between 13 and 16 May and use it to squeeze a OnePlus 6 on a 21 or a 22 of May will get a cashback of Rs 1,000 in a form of Amazon Pay change and an extended manufacturer guaranty of 3 months.
How to relief advantages of OnePlus Fast AF sale
- Go to a OnePlus 6 e-gift label page between 13 and 16 May.
- Purchase a e-gift label value Rs 1,000 from a OnePlus 6 e-gift label page.
- If we are an Amazon Prime user, we can squeeze a OnePlus 6 on 21 May from 12PM.
- Non-Prime users can squeeze a OnePlus 6 starting from 22 May.
- While purchasing a OnePlus 6, redeem a Rs 1,000 e-gift card.
- You will get Rs 1,000 cashback and 3 months extended guaranty by 12 June.
Commenting on this, Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India said,
“In a nonetheless another village initial initiative, we are vehement to deliver a initial ever ‘Fast AF’ Sale that offers forlorn advantages and an positive event to be among a initial few to possess a latest OnePlus 6 globally.”