iOS users, prop yourself for nonetheless another bug that pranksters and other ne’er-do-wells can use to pile-up your iPhone and make life miserable.
This latest bug involves promulgation a content fibre containing a black dot emoji to a plant (don’t do it, don’t be that person). When perceived it causes a recipients iMessage app to crash.
The bug was initial reported by YouTuber EverythingApplePro.
ZDNet has reliable this bug on inclination using a latest iOS 11.3.1 build, and it also seems to impact a latest open build of iOS 11.4.
If you’re strike by this issue, CNET has summarized a integrate of ways we can repair a emanate quickly and simply but doing something stupid like wiping your handset.
This bug is identical to a Telagu Indian impression bug that Apple patched progressing this year, and is nonetheless another in a prolonged array of bugs that have tormented iOS 11 given a recover behind in Sep of final year.
- Is this a world’s best energy bank? The Omnicharge Omni 20 USB-C
- iOS tips: What to do when we run out of storage on your iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12: Which iPhones and iPads will it describe obsolete?
- Apple admits iOS is a mess, has a devise to make it improved
- Why is it holding Apple so prolonged to refurbish a Mac Pro?
- iPhone battery life bad after installing iOS 11.3? Here’s what we can do