iOS 11.3.1, an iOS refurbish expelled to repair unresponsive iPhone 8 handsets remade with third-party displays, is itself buggy.
I’ve come opposite reports of dual issues.
The initial is an audio skipping emanate (which also seemed to be benefaction in iOS 11.3, though iOS 11.3.1 seemed to move this problem to people who didn’t have it previously). This problem seems to change from elementary audio skipping and stuttering, to crackles, pops, and other pointless distortions.
This problem seems to impact both Apple’s possess audio apps — even on phone and FaceTime calls — as good as third celebration apps.
Another emanate that’s been reported to me by several iPhone users is that a iOS 11.3.1 brings to a iPhone 6s a problem it was meant to repair on if a iPhone 8 — arrangement unresponsiveness on inclination that were bound regulating third-party parts.
If we possess an iPhone that’s had a arrangement transposed with a third-party partial and you’ve not nonetheless upgraded to iOS 11.3.1 afterwards it competence be a good thought to give this refurbish a skip and give Apple some time to examine this issue.
- MSI unveils Vortex W25 desktop workstation
- iOS 12: Which iPhones and iPads will it describe obsolete?
- Apple admits iOS is a mess, has a devise to make it improved
- Why is it holding Apple so prolonged to refurbish a Mac Pro?
- iPhone battery life bad after installing iOS 11.3? Here’s what we can do
- Here’s how iOS 11.3 handles an iPhone pile-up due to a bad battery