Cisco pronounced it will acquire Accompany, an AI-based startup focused on sales relationships, $270 million in money and put a company’s CEO in assign of a partnership group.
Accompany CEO Amy Chang will now be in assign of Cisco’s partnership portfolio that includes Spark and WebEx–two products that are being combined.
Cisco combined that Rowan Trollope, ubiquitous manager of a company’s partnership group, will leave to turn a CEO during another association May 3.
The pierce is important given Accompany sounds some-more like Salesforce and sales automation than collaboration. Cisco’s gamble is that Chang can put synthetic comprehension front and core in a partnership tools.
Chang’s goal will be to supplement user and patron form information to Webex meetings.
Chuck Robbins, Cisco CEO, pronounced appurtenance training and AI provides a “a extensive opportunity” for collaboration.
- 3 ways a ‘smart office’ will change a destiny of work
- Optimising a intelligent office: A matrimony of record and people
- Free PDF download: How to Optimize a Smart Office
- Survey: Smart bureau tech is widely adopted, though formula are churned for many professionals
- Can a intelligent bureau make your group some-more prolific too?
- Dropbox, Airbnb, 99designs bureau fit-outs spirit during a destiny of work
- 11 products to make your discussion bedrooms smarter and easier to use
- How Georgia-Pacific embraced a stretchable workspace with hoteling desks and discussion rooms
- The view on a dilemma of your desk: Why a intelligent bureau is your subsequent confidence nightmare