Apple has expelled iOS 11.1.1 to iPhone and iPad users, regulating a integrate of tiny though irritating bugs that have been plaguing users.
Two bug fixes are listed in a recover notes:
- A repair for the predictive keyboard bug where pointless impression like “A,” “#,” or “!” followed by a unicode pitch would reinstate “I” when typed
- Fixes a problem where a “Hey Siri” authority incidentally stops operative
The refurbish doesn’t seem to enclose any confidence fixes, and it doesn’t seem to fix a battery empty issue that appears to be a widespread problem.
To download a update, go to Settings General Software Update (the elite way, and is usually about 50MB), or bond your iPhone/iPad/iPod hold to a mechanism using iTunes and afterwards lift out a refurbish (this is slower, downloads a whole handling complement as against to only a updates, and comes in during several gigabytes).
- The iPhone X doesn’t save Apple from desperately wanting a ‘next large thing’
- Can we blow adult your iPhone x/8 by fixation it on a wireless horse pad while it’s charging with a cable?
- The Apple Watch 3 is overwhelming
- USB-C is a sum dumpster glow since we wish it to do too many too fast
- The iPhone 8’s best underline is one that many people will never get to use
- iOS 11.0.1 refurbish causes massacre for some iPhone and iPad users